Welcome to the first Service Design Lviv 2020 Conference!
Take a chance to dive into a day full of knowledge sharing, breakout sessions, workshop and best practice insights designed to take your practice to the next level!
[masked] Workshop “Jobs to be Done Framework” by Andrey Milinevskiy (Optional, additional price)
[masked] - Intro about SDN
[masked] - Oleg Koss “What are the first steps in Service Design”
[masked] - Andrey Milinevskiy “Service Design in the product strategy of the retail bank”
[masked] - Break
15.00 - 15.30 - Katerina Zayko “Why UX/UI Designers have to practice in Service Design?”
[masked] - Andriy Romanukha “Agile Service Design”
[masked] - Oleg Koss about Service Design Global Conference cases
[masked] - Talks with Oprah
This event might be of interest to:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product/Project Managers
- Business Owners
- Startup Owners
- Business Analysts
- Anybody who is interested in Service Design
Workshop by Andrey Milinevskiy
Topic: "How to study clients in the Jobs to be Done framework. What comes prior to this and what follows in Service Design: from Reframing to Insight Formulation"
We often have to make quick decisions about the product, service and interface.
What tools do you have to use to understand the user and the market and make the product successful?
Are you able to do it all by yourself?
At least - almost on your own.
The workshop of Andrey Milinevskiy gives answers to how to prepare for the study, how to conduct it and how to formulate insights;
how to do it all in a single Jobs-to-be-Done framework. Express Workshop about Express Service Design. Come energized!
1. Oleg Koss is one of the leading experts in client experience and Service Design in Ukraine, the founding partner of CXdesign.
Topic: “What are the first steps in Service Design”
2. Andrey Milinevskiy - Service Designer, Customer Experience Management consultant, CXdesign founding partner, Design Thinking Mentor at LvBS Center for Entrepreneurship, ex Chief Digital Transformation Officer at Kyivstar.
Topic: “Service Design in the product strategy of the retail bank”
3. Katerina Zayko - Head of Design Office at Symphony Solutions, Co-founder of Service Design Network Ukraine, UX Master Certified by Nielsen Norman Group, SAFe Certified and Service Design Academy Certified.
Topic: “Why UX/UI Designers have to practice in Service Design?”
4. Andriy Romanukha - Agile Coach, Scrum Master at Symphony Solutions, Certified SAFe Scrum Master and SAFe 4 Agilist.
Topic: “Agile Service Design”
At the conference you will also hear about world cases presented at this year's Service Design Global Conference in Toronto:
- Design of legal documents "from the client", not "against the client"
- Application of behavioral science in Service Design
- Design for imperfect systems or under system constraints
- Service Design for startups
- 2019 Service Design trends
When: 22 February (Saturday)
Where: Symphony Solutions office, 2B Naukova Street, Lviv
Организатор: Events by Symphony Solutions
This group is a space for learning and development which supplies you with the right tools on your path to personal and professional growth.
See beyond borders and open new horizons with us in Lviv (Ukraine), Skopje (Macedonia), Krakow and Rzeszow (Poland).
We conduct events in various formats: tech hubs, trainings, meetups, hackathons, public forum debates, conferences, and unconferences.
We are focused on three main domains which include different IT-related topics: technical events in Java, Python, Frontend, DevOps, .NET, etc. People and Business related topics in IT
Speakers: we work only with highly experienced speakers who can share real-life examples and offhand knowledge.