Symphony Academy and Service Design Network Ukraine invite you to join Service Blueprinting Workshop - Client-centered design.
A day to have fun and master your skills!
Projecting customer experience is detached from projecting of how that experience is implemented by the company processes. In order to avoid such mistakes, it is often helpful to have a wholesome picture of the service: the customer experience and the processes that provide it. For this purpose, maps of service - Service Blueprints are created.
What you will learn:
- How to define service breaks and the processes that cause them;
- How to redesign services/processes to supply a better customer experience;
- How to design processes for a new customer scenario;
- How to use a service map for iterative implementation.
You will get answers to:
- what the difference is between CJM, Service Blueprints and
- how to organize research to create a service map?
- how to use service maps when projecting new services and
redesigning the existing ones?
-how to use service maps when deploying?
About the speaker:
Rodion Sorokin — a DOT ___ DOT partner, author at the Humanized Design blog. Topic: Where design ends.
This event will be of use to:
· Product Managers
· Business Analysts
· Marketing specialists
· Those who are looking for ways to make their product more
valuable and to build long-lasting relationship with clients
· other professionals who want to create high-quality services and
Language of the workshop: Ukrainian/Russian
When? March 7, 10:00 - 18.00
Where? Symphony Solutions office, 2B Naukova Street, Lviv
800 UAH - Early Birds till 25.02
1000 UAH - Sleepy owls from 26.02
Tickets – we have a limit of 15 tickets, so hurry up! http://bit.ly/2Si8HHj
Организатор: Events by Symphony Solutions
This group is a space for learning and development which supplies you with the right tools on your path to personal and professional growth.
See beyond borders and open new horizons with us in Lviv (Ukraine), Skopje (Macedonia), Krakow and Rzeszow (Poland).
We conduct events in various formats: tech hubs, trainings, meetups, hackathons, public forum debates, conferences, and unconferences.
We are focused on three main domains which include different IT-related topics: technical events in Java, Python, Frontend, DevOps, .NET, etc. People and Business related topics in IT
Speakers: we work only with highly experienced speakers who can share real-life examples and offhand knowledge.