1) Topic: “Kernel Infrastructure for modules/subsytems initialization”
● boot-Time Kernel/Drivers Options.
● kernel modules/subsytems initialization functions. All about naming, macroses usage, and execution order.
● initialization macros definition correspondence to the kernel configuration
● modules/subsytems memory usage optimization.
Speaker: Oleh Franchuk
Schedule: 12:00 — 12:45
2) Topic: “Linux PCI driver development”
Content: will be announced later
Speaker: Oleg Kutkov
Schedule: 13:05 — 13:50
3) vacant slot
Target audience: Linux Kernel/Drivers Developers.
Event venue: Kyiv, exact address will be announced later
Registration for an event is obligatory:
if you desire to be a speaker on any topic related Linux kernel/driver development or embedded — mention this in the registration form.