This is a Free event. Registration is REQUIRED: http://bit.ly/3a3SlcZ
!!! Event is happening 10:30 am - 5 pm Eastern Daylight Time (East Coast US timezone) !!!
Engage with multiple vendors to find your next AI solution or AI partner no matter where you are in the world.
By attending the first-ever Virtual AI Expo @ODSC East 2020 you get a unique opportunity to access and interact with leading AI product providers - and be ready to make build vs buy decision.
Book your Virtual AI Expo Pass to get direct access to:
Multiple Expo Partner Virtual Booths, among which are Snowplow Analytics, Microsoft, SAS, dotData, DataRobot, Futurewei, Plotly, phData, SFL Scientific, iMerit, S&P Global, Algorithmia, Mathworks, LexisNexis, Alegion, Indium Software, Knime, Neural Magic, MIT Professional Education, Basis Technology, Carto, Valohai, Data Kitchen, Bluedata/HPE, John Snow Labs, Vertica, H2O.ai, Databand, Gurobi, Dotscience, Red Hat, Ralabs, Semantix, and Allegro.
Virtual Demo Talks, where you will experience in-depth numerous AI technologies, their practical application and find the best product for your specific needs.
The latest industry knowledge and trends to stay on the top of innovations and create new exciting opportunities for your business.
Whether you are a CTO, CEO, data engineer, business analyst, software architect, data analytics, product manager - Virtual AI Expo @ODSC East 2020 is a place to be.
Leading AI solution providers - product demo videos, downloadable product materials and live chats - all in one space and just one click away!
Book your free pass today and join the space where the future of AI gathers.
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• East Conference Apr 13th - 17th 2020: https://odsc.com/boston
• India Conference Sept 9th – 12th 2020: https://india.odsc.com
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com