Join our webinar via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1975580908991004684
Speaker: Emeka Okoye, Knowledge Scientist at Cymantiks Limited
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning with Semantic Web Technologies
Emeka Okoye is a Knowledge Scientist with Cymantiks Limited, a company that makes People, Organizations and Cities smarter using Semantic technologies for contextual data modeling, knowledge representation, and ontology engineering to exploit the opportunities possessed by Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Machine Learning for Digital Transformation that will enable them to be data-driven.In the last 25 years, Emeka has been at the forefront of technology and innovation in Nigeria from co-founding the earliest startup (ngex.com) to designing the first framework for publishing Open Election Data to building cognitive solutions like Knowledge Graph for public sector corruption.
Knowledge representation is a significant branch of Artificial intelligence. It studies the formalization of knowledge and its processing within machines. Techniques of automated reasoning allow a computer system to draw conclusions from knowledge represented in a machine-interpretable form. Semantic networks provide a means to abstract from natural language, representing the knowledge that is captured in the text in a form more suitable for computation. The lack of semantics increases the possibility of misinterpretation of the information/data. This plays a very important role in data mining. Application of Semantic technologies using the concepts of semantics, ontology, linked-data, and knowledge-graphs play such an important role in helping us understand the meaning of the data we possess. This gives us a better way of not only understanding our data, but representing them effortlessly.
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 26th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Как нас найти:
Организатор: ODSC Lviv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com