Join our webinar via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4908323667538843660
Speaker: Akshay Seth, Senior Data Scientist at Fundnel Limited
Understanding the Power of Data Science
Akshay is a Senior Data Scientist (Manager, Data Science) with more than 5 years of experience in data science and fintech. He has worked with a variety of Machine Learning models and tools including CNN, RNN, LSTM neural networks, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning algorithms, Statistics and Probability, AWS, Visualization using Tableau, Power Bi and Python, and he is passionate about leveraging machine learning for business development.
Akshay, who graduated from National University of Singapore majoring in Knowledge Engineering (Data Science), is also a guest speaker for University Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Universiti Teknologi Brunei and Brunei government body DARe (Darussalam Enterprise).
The role of a Data Scientist is one of the hottest in the industry. This talk brings together industry and academia in the fields of computer science, statistics and various other fields together. The aim of this talk is to share and present the latest developments in the fields of data science, statistical learning and machine learning across various domains such as financial, insurance, healthcare, e-commerce and manufacturing.
Presenting with real-world case studies, you’ll:
● Learn what data scientists do and the types of problems they solve.
● Walk through the typical data science workflow and see how the pros identify powerful business predictions.
● Explore key tools and processes data scientists use to analyze, visualize, and model data.
● Apply what you’ve learned to a data set to produce your own recommendations.
● Case studies for data science projects across several industries
● Understand the data science process
● What is machine learning anyway?
● Language wars: Python, R, Scala…
● Skills needed to become a Data Scientist
● Where to go next
Use discount code - Meetup2020 - to get 10% off on your pass for Virtual Conference Europe and Virtual Conference West.
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 14th–18th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/dublin/
• West Conference Oct 26th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Как нас найти:
Организатор: ODSC Lviv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
· Slack Channel:http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l