Join our webinar via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6230543574986179599
Speaker: Olayinka Arimoro, Data Science fellow at the Information and Data Analytics Foundation (IDAF)
AI-Empowered solutions for quality assessment and control in healthcare delivery
Olayinka Arimoro is currently a Data Science fellow at the Information and Data Analytics Foundation (IDAF). He has degrees in Education (with minor Mathematics) and Statistics with distinction from the prestigious University of Lagos. Before now, he has taught basic Statistics and Probability courses to year 3 and 4 students of universities. He has his Ph.D. aspirations in Biostatistics. He is seriously passionate about solving challenges, especially in the health sector.
Therefore, he looks out for opportunities as to how Statistics, Data science can help solve challenges in the health sector.
He is passionate to share his knowledge with others and can do anything to achieve this cause. He is committed to see others becoming the best they can be. Also, he mentors young people to discover their purpose of existence and see to achieving this in their lifetime.
In addition, due to his beliefs in the revolutionary power of education, he founded a nonprofit organization called Predicare Steun Academy (PSA), which creates a platform where young ones can leverage on the "power of education" to proffer solutions to challenges around them.
Health care quality may be a very difficult concept to define; it is a vast concept with different domains to articulate in one study. Therefore, the major focus will be on how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is improving health care outcomes with an emphasis on patient care.
AI has been instrumental in many fields. AI also plays an important role in healthcare. Attendees will learn how AI is changing the healthcare sector, and what the future beholds.
We will examine some examples of AI in different domains of healthcare. These domains range from diagnosis to development of new medicine with AI, to mining and managing medical data with AI, etc.
Some of these examples, include: Enlitic which develops deep learning medical tools to streamline radiology diagnoses, or Xlapti, an AI cloud-based digital which helps in drug discovery.
BenevolentAI uses deep learning for targeted treatment, or Auris Health who develops AI-robots which are revolutionizing endoscopy, or Qventus, an AI-based platform that enhances real-time patient flow optimization.
In addition, attendees will learn how AI is been deployed in clinical settings with focus on some AI-empowered solutions driving quality and an overall improvement in healthcare.
Use discount code - Meetup2020 - to get 10% off on your pass for Virtual Conference Europe and Virtual Conference West.
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 27th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Как нас найти:
Организатор: ODSC Lviv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel:http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l