This is a paid event. Registration is REQUIRED.
Use - Meetup2020 - discount code to get additional 10% OFF - https://bit.ly/2XV5JfF
- PRE-BOOTCAMP ON-DEMAND TRAINING
(only accessible to 3-Day and 4-Day Bootcamp registrants)
- PRE-BOOTCAMP LIVE TRAINING
(only accessible to 4-Day Bootcamp registrants)
More details about pre-packages are here: https://odsc.com/europe/bootcamp/
Here you may find a post-conference review of the first ODSC Virtual Conference which happened this April: https://opendatascience.com/recapping-the-first-of-its-kind-the-odsc-east-2020-virtual-conference/
ODSC Mini Virtual Bootcamp is a new way to gain in-demand data science skills in the shortest time with minimum investment. Live and on-demand pre-Bootcamp Training & the Learning Hackathon will provide the right preparation and confidence to put your practice to work in your learning path.
It’s a truly immersive experience. Over almost a week, you will access an expanse of industry-focused data science topics on a scale not offered elsewhere. Uniquely, you will also get invaluable insights by networking and connecting with hundreds of data science attendees, world-renowned instructors, industry experts, and dozens of top companies seeking the next wave of talent.
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 27th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com