We want to invite you to participate in the FREE ODSC Webinar “Accelerate the AI/ML Lifecycle with an Open Source Platform”!
Data scientists desire a self-service, cloud-like experience to access ML modeling tools, data, & compute resources to rapidly build, scale, reproduce, & share ML modeling results with peers & software developers. Open source platforms build on Kubernetes & containers provide desired agility, flexibility, scalability, & portability for data scientists to train, test, & deploy ML models quickly, without IT dependency. The session will provide an overview of containers and Kubernetes, and how these technologies can help solve the challenges faced by data scientists, ML engineers, and application developers. Next, we will review the key capabilities required in a platform to help data scientists easily use technologies like Jupyter Notebooks, ML frameworks, programming languages to innovate faster. Finally we will share the open source platform options and the enterprise-level support available.
1. Containers and kubernetes platforms accelerate ML workflows, and streamline collaboration with software developers
2. Requirements for an AI platform
3. Best practices and gotchas around operationalizing containers and kubernetes for ML workflows based on real world deployments
Date: July 2
Time: 1 pm - 2 pm EDT
To access this webinar, please register here:
The webinar will be presented by Pete Brey.
Pete Brey is a deeply experienced Sales and Marketing executive with over 25 years of experience in the technology industry. In his current role at Red Hat, he is responsible for sales and marketing of Big Data solutions focused on Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Internet of Things. In this role, Pete helps the world’s largest companies in diverse industries such as financial services, retail, automotive, and telecommunications understand how data can be transformed into information to help them make more accurate and agile decisions to stay ahead of the competition. What sets Pete apart is his breadth of sales and marketing experience coupled with his ability to go deep on a variety of technologies and to crisply explain how technology can solve real world business challenges. The Big Data solutions Pete is developing and selling at Red Hat are based upon Red Hat OpenShift together with Red Hat Ceph massively scalable cloud object storage.
Use discount code - Meetup2020 - to get 10% off on your pass for Virtual Conference Europe and Virtual Conference West.
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 27th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com