We want to invite you to participate in the FREE ODSC Webinar “Putting Machine Learning Models into Production on MPP Platforms”!
Machine learning has the potential to transform businesses due to its ability to deliver non-obvious, valuable insights from massive amounts of data. There are multiple programming languages and tools like Python and TensorFlow which are helping data scientists create ever sophisticated machine learning models. However, putting these models into production in hybrid architectures and multi cloud environments in the enterprise requires data science teams to handle major issues including scalability, speed and massive data movements between different platforms.
While there are distributed analytics databases designed to specifically handle massive workloads with high concurrency, they usually have limited set of machine learning capabilities. What if there is a way to combine the power and flexibility of machine learning tools with the speed and scalability of the massively parallel processing analytical databases?
In this talk, we will demonstrate how you can combine machine learning tools like Python and TensorFlow with a massively parallel processing analytics platform to fully leverage the potential of your big data, breaking free of common speed, security and deployment constraints by putting your models into production across hundreds of nodes in a cluster.
Date: July 15
Time: 1 pm - 2 pm EDT
To access this webinar, please register here:
The webinar will be presented by Waqas Dhillon.
Waqas is a Technical Product Manager for Machine Learning at Vertica. He drives the development of distributed in-database machine learning algorithms and the integrations with open source tools and platforms including Python and Tensorflow. He is passionate about the productization of machine learning models in enterprise environments. Previously, Waqas has worked with CPG and telecommunications companies in the use of big data analytics for consumer research and revenue growth.
Use discount code - Meetup2020 - to get 10% off on your pass for Virtual Conference Europe and Virtual Conference West.
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 27th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com
Адрес проведения: Киевская область, г. Киев.