We want to invite you to participate in the FREE ODSC Webinar “An Introduction to Event Data Modeling in Cloud Data Warehouses”!
Owning your own data stack has become extremely popular in recent years. Companies are moving away from pulling numbers from packaged solutions because they want more insight in their own data as well as a single source of truth for the business decisions they make. But how do you get there? In this webinar we'll look at:
What is data modeling?
- Business logic
Why do data modeling?
- Use cases
How to get started with data modeling.
- Business requirements
- Data concepts
Date: July 7
Time: 1 pm - 2 pm EDT
To access this webinar, please register here:
The webinar will be presented by Nienke Bos.
Nienke is Data Consultant at Snowplow Analytics. Snowplow is a data delivery platform that collects and operationalizes behavioral data, at scale. With a love for sharing information and ideas, Nienke has helped many data teams improve their capability by advising on implementation, tracking design and data modelling. While Nienke studied Neurobiology at the University of Utrecht, she soon switched to technology, analytics and e-commerce.
Use discount code - Meetup2020 - to get 10% off on your pass for Virtual Conference Europe and Virtual Conference West.
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference 17th–19th Sept 2020: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference Oct 27th – 30th, 2020: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com
Адрес проведения: Киевская область, г. Киев.