Pitching your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent. This Online Startup Pitch Bootcamp is designed to help you improve your pitching skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop features talks by leading Kyiv entrepreneurs and investors designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and get feedback on your startup pitch.
❯ Speakers include:
- Ivan Danishevsky (CEO, Founder, Esports Charts (ESM ONE))
- Oleg Malenkov (Partner / co-founder, TA Ventures / Concepter HQ Inc)
- Margarita Sivakova (CEO, Co-Founder, Legal Nodes)
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet: https://fi.co/system/upload/Pitch_Bootcamp_Handout.pdf.
❯ Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
❯ What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- Common mistakes to avoid when preparing your pitch
- Hints on how to tame your fear of performance before the larger audience
❯❯ This is an online event. To RSVP click here: https://fi.co/e/229922/meetup
Как нас найти:
Организатор: Kyiv Startup Founder 101
Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.<br><br>This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.<br><br>Typical startup event topics include:<br>• Coming up with a strong startup idea<br>• Startup legal basics<br>• How to pitch your startup<br>• Starting a company without quitting your day job<br>• How to raise funding for your startup<br>• And much more!<br><br>Join the group to be invited to our next event!