Do you live with your startup idea but do not know, where to start? This online workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, and determine the next steps. This collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. Join us for a fun online sevent!
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Ideation Worksheet: https://fi.co/system/upload/Ideation_Bootcamp_Handout_v2.pdf.
❯ Speakers include:
- Alexandr Galkin (CEO and CO-Founder, Competera)
- Ignat Thorovsky (Co-founder&CTO, PopTop)
- Dan Hnatkovskyy (CEO and Co-Founder, Propertymate)
❯ Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has a an early-stage company or a startup idea
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
❯ What are some of the topics?
- The components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
❯❯ This is an online event. To RSVP click here: https://fi.co/e/230207/meetup
Как нас найти:
Организатор: Kyiv Startup Founder 101
Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.<br><br>This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.<br><br>Typical startup event topics include:<br>• Coming up with a strong startup idea<br>• Startup legal basics<br>• How to pitch your startup<br>• Starting a company without quitting your day job<br>• How to raise funding for your startup<br>• And much more!<br><br>Join the group to be invited to our next event!