If you would like to hear the experiences of people with deep startup experience, then join us for this Global Startup panel event. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs who will share best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. They will answer questions like "How do you appeal to global markets?" "How do you find talented people to join your team?" and "What is it really like to build a successful company, and what are the steps necessary in 2020, and eventually the post-Coronavirus world?"
❯ Learn from our guest speakers:
- Patric Palm (CEO and Co-Founder of Favro and Watertowerview Holding as well as the Founder of Castleview Investments AB) and
- Kyrill Zlobenko, M.S. (the General Manager of Europe for Seedrs, COO of eCozy).
❯ Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a global startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/230471/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!
Как нас найти:
Организатор: Kyiv Startup Founder 101
Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.<br><br>This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.<br><br>Typical startup event topics include:<br>• Coming up with a strong startup idea<br>• Startup legal basics<br>• How to pitch your startup<br>• Starting a company without quitting your day job<br>• How to raise funding for your startup<br>• And much more!<br><br>Join the group to be invited to our next event!