ODSC team is very excited about the upcoming ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Conference next month! As our event is getting closer, we want to invite you to participate in FREE ODSC Europe's Bootcamp Warm-Up Webinar.
During the webinar you will:
- learn the latest models, advancements, and trends from the top practitioners;
- get a glimpse of the biggest Europe ODSC conferences;
- be able to ask questions directly to the speakers;
- get to know more about five training sessions you can attend at our ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Bootcamp, on September 16-19th.
Date: August 26, 2020
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 pm GMT
To access this webinar, please register using the link below:
We will feature 5 speakers from our upcoming ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Bootcamp who will give 15 min previews of their conference sessions + virtual Q&A from the instructors.
From Numbers to Narrative: Turning Raw Data into Compelling Visual Stories with Impact
Speaker: Bill Shander - Founder of Beehive Media
In this talk, you will learn about some of the best practices for data storytelling and visualization and walk away with a new way of thinking and some practical tips you can put to work the moment the session is done.
How to Build and Test a Trading Strategy Using ML
Speaker: Stefan Jansen - Founder & Lead Data Scientist at Applied Artificial Intelligence
This workshop covers popular ML use cases for the investment industry. In particular, it focuses on how ML fits into the workflow of developing a trading strategy, from the engineering of financial features to the development of an ML model that generates tradable signals, the backtesting of a trading strategy that acts on these signals and the evaluation of its performance.
Active Learning with a Sprinkle of PyTorch
Speaker: Olga Petrova, PhD - Machine Learning DevOps Engineer at Scaleway
Practice shows that all data is not created equal: the choice of which data is prioritised to be labeled has a profound effect on the final performance of the resulting model. The task of determining which data samples would be most "informative" when labeled, goes under what is known as active learning.
Natural Language Processing Fundamentals in Python
Speaker: Matt Brems - Global Lead Data Science Instructor at General Assembly
State of the art AI Methods with TensorFlow: Transfer Learning, RL and GANs
Speaker: Daniel Whitenack, PhD - Instructor, Data Scientist at SIL International
In this training, you will develop a theoretical understanding of these and other related state-of-the-art AI methods along with the hands-on skills needed to train and utilize them. You will implement a variety of models in TensorFlow for tasks including object recognition, image generation and robotics.
ODSC Virtual Bootcamp (https://odsc.com/europe/bootcamp/) is the best way to gain in-demand data science skills in the shortest time with minimum investment. Starting in the summer, the Live and on-demand pre-Bootcamp Training & the Learning Hackathon will provide the right preparation and confidence to put your practice to work in your learning path.
It’s a truly immersive experience. Over almost a week, you will access an expanse of industry-focused data science topics on a scale not offered elsewhere. Uniquely, you will also get invaluable insights by networking and connecting with hundreds of data science attendees, world renowned-instructors, industry experts, and dozens of top companies seeking the next wave of talent.
Check the line-up of Europe Conference workshops and training sessions by link: https://odsc.com/europe/training/.
Организатор: ODSC Lviv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel:http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l