Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality. Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for Xpand Autumn Academy (remote) to close the internship positions of Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers at our Kyiv office. A
This internship shall be remote, all you need is a PC or a laptop, a good internet connection and a great desire to study and start your career in an IT company. The most talented interns shall be invited to work at Xpand Ukraine (Kyiv Office).
If you are interested — apply by this link: cv.xpandsoftware.com till August 31, 2020.
After you apply, we will invite you to a written online test session on September 3, 2020 and if you pass, you`ll be invited for an interview.
● Are a last year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
● Have a solid understanding of data modeling and object-oriented design
● Have knowledge of work with such database platforms as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySql
● Have knowledge of writing SQL scripts
● Possess software development skills in any object oriented language
● Have profound knowledge of web constructs such as HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS
● Possess skills in test driven development
● Can work full time in the Xpand Kyiv office (flexible hours are possible)
● Have an intermediate level of English or better; proficiency in both speaking and writing is a must
● On-job training; coaching by Xpand employees
● Access to current real projects and clients
● Experience in industrial software processes and logistics analysis
● Flexible hours for undergraduate students
● Permanent job offering for a successful candidate after the internship
● A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
● A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR
● A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
● A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova metro
● Medical insurance
● Corporate team-building events
Do not miss your chance! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!