We want to invite you to participate in the FREE ODSC Webinar “Productization and Monetization: What You Need to Know to Monetize Your Models”!
In this entertaining talk, Daniel Huss will discuss what is required to monetize your data science creations. There is a really good chance that you have developed an awesome model cause you’re an awesome data scientist, but you may not even know that multiple companies might really benefit from what you’ve created. More so, that company might not know that their use case in data science has been solved and available on the market. So how do companies think about build vs. buy decisions? What is required by companies when they are considering 3 rd party data science solutions? And what on earth should you charge for it?
What Participants Will Learn:
The main goal of this webinar is to talk through the requirements, hurdles, and use cases that data scientists may face while trying to monetize their models. We’ll cover:
Why do companies worry about open source?
What do they need from security requirements?
How do we recognize use cases where our models may extend to, into other companies/verticals?
What are we seeing in the market in terms of how to price your solutions?
What distribution mechanisms are available to help sell our solutions?
Date: September 2
Time: 1 pm - 2 pm EDT
To access this webinar, please register here:
The webinar will be presented by Daniel Huss.
Daniel Huss is a Product Scientist and founder of gravityAI. He has spoken at the Strata Data Conference, numerous other data science conferences, as well as a TED. His unique presentation style plays out more like a movie, to try to keep you engaged during these over remote-conferenced times, and increase retention of information and engagement.
Организатор: ODSC Kyiv Data Science
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open-source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data-centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools
Get Involved with our Meetups:
• Speaker Form (https://docs.google.com/a/odsc.com/forms/d/1trkCoecAMa8za_ZzfN5bW6ZNBaRlmqJSQvuME_2nbJA/edit?usp=drive_web) - Submit a talk, tutorial, or panel.
• Suggest a Meetup Topic Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEjO3UMMXRXtY8Yr_J_jj3ebYwsIFqcGA6FZzWK4rd0/edit)
• Volunteer Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vu3B72avz2I1xx618pEFGsuywZE9t4n78br9vSEX9oE/edit)
• Host or Sponsor Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eyM9hJ3l8TlNmw35re65mH7mFCmsPoRZ1p5RJQEVhnk/edit)
• Showcase your Startup Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oz8A4fbfe6HHs71v4nMpcf9FP_kpS9CcCfd3qIBS5HU/edit)
Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI
· LearnAI: https://learnai.odsc.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
· Slack Channel: odscglobal.slack.com
Адрес проведения: Киевская область, г. Киев.