2020 is rich for all kinds of online events, the web is chock-full of useful content.
The piece below will be carefully prepared by top SoftServe experts based on your questions especially for Java-developers.
Register here — hubs.ly/H0tWFDk0
Join our Open Tech Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) session where we will talk about the Past, Present and the Future of Java.
1. Submit your questions to experts at — app.sli.do/event/c4lmxdin (event code 96906)
2. You can also type your question on the registration form — hubs.ly/H0tWFDk0
3. Our experts will collect the questions, choose the most popular and answer them during AMA session
4. We will also open the Chat function during the live session to give you and the other viewers the possibility to interact with the speakers.
● Moderator — Serhii Voronin, Senior Java Software Engineer at SoftServe in Dnipro
● Mykhailo Starodynov, Senior Java Software Engineer, Tech Lead at SoftServe in Dnipro
● Vadym Mikhnevych, Application Architect at SoftServe in Chernivtsi
Questions categories & Agenda:
Part I. Technologies of the past
— Security concepts
Part II. Present technologies
— Java 11 / 14
— Spring Boot
— Cloud Lambda functions
Part III. Technologies of the future
— Java 15+
— WebFlux / Netty
— Project Loom / Coroutines
— Spring Apps in GraalVM
Learn, share and interact directly with the experts and the community in an online session!